The Chemistry Stockroom offers laboratory supplies and equipment available from 8 am to 5 pm for authorized Rice University users. The Stockroom is located in Space Science 113, 113A, 113B and serves all Rice University departments, research groups, and service centers with a valid funding source.
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Advantages to using the Stockroom include:
- Thousands of in-stock items available, including basic lab supplies, gloves, solvents, chemicals, biological reagents and glassware
- Convenience of walk-up, self-service sales
- Special orders from any vendor for non-stock items
- Monthly billing (eliminating p-card reconciliations)
- Compressed gas/liquid nitrogen services (includes delivery to lab and pick-up upon request)
- Self-dispensing dry ice and liquid nitrogen
- On-site personnel during normal working hours
- A University mandated operating charge of 20% is added to all products sold in the Chemistry Store
*Please note that you would use the "Modify" form if you are altering your information, but remain in the same research group. You would use the "New User Form" if you are in an entirely different research group.