The Department of Chemistry often receives requests from employers seeking to hire qualified Rice scholars. This board is a resource for current students, post-docs, research staff, and alumni seeking academic or industry employment.
Degree/experience required: Graduate
- Department of Chemistry, Wayne State University: Assistant Professor
- Meshot Group, Lawrence Livermore National Lab: Postdoctoral Researcher
- Discipline of Chemistry at University of Newcastle, Australia: Lecturer - Materials Chemistry
- Chemistry Department, University of North Texas: Assistant Professor, Computational and Theoretical Chemistry
- The Medical University of South Carolina: MS-level and PhD-level stem cell research
Degree/experience required: Undergraduate
Updated January 7, 2021
To announce an opportunity, please send a job description to email@example.com.